Thursday, February 17, 2005

Image Hosted by imagehosting.us

if you are anything like me, wearing a good bra would be as puzzling as nuclear science. i admit, it is all so greek to me..i mean, yes, i know my size, well, the last time i measured was 36B/C can't even remember which exactly ..and for the past year or so, i've shed considerable weight on my hips & so quite naturally, on my breasts too..but still...

so today, there was a show on oprah, on what not to wear & how one can lose 10 pounds (visually) by wearing clothes that go with your curves instead of hiding yourself among layers upon layers of clothes..

im guilty as charged.

i like seeing women dressed well, its sexy & allures a certain confidence. to translate that to me..aha, now thats another thing.i really don't know what happened to me. or what has yet to happen. '

there was a time, i went through a cross dressing phase..in retro, i felt it was a way of wearing in control at a time when i felt very powerless. there was also my butch phase. not knowing how to identify myself, the butch/feminine persona allowed fludity in terms of identity..think of it as being adrogenous..

its awhole load of unlearning process. being female, for a long time, translated to being vulnerable. & i didn't want to feel or become like that..

so i'm planning on visiting victoria secrets or some boutique or another, and get some help here..hehehe this is going to be fun

the sweet redemption
more how to's
getting married & need a good bra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home