Saturday, January 01, 2005

& a happy new year to you too

Image Hosted by imagehosting.us

a few more hours and 2004 is no more. as i type this, snoop dogg is on radio. i am not a fan of hiphop, but this year i certainly have experienced my fair share of this genre. mos def. nas.tupac of course..

through blue, i got to listen to john legends' new cd. i'm happy with myself that im still flexible with music tastes, at least, i kid myself im not too closed out of the world, as yet..(mwahahahahaha).'

& so, my dears, i thank you for your love & support. even with my erratic postings and half hazzard thoughts..i wish you love, peace and happiness and to quote ms wangari maathai, thank you for giving this african woman a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home