Monday, December 06, 2004

Image Hosted by imagehosting.us

I like life. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow,
but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
~Agatha Christie

SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22–Dec 21): You have become less optimistic than the textbook descriptions of your sign, but you still hold out for the potential of positive change. Now, as you look to your peers, you see hope for the future. Understand that the death of a caterpillar contains the promise of a butterfly. Be willing to eliminate the caterpillar-ness of your life so the transformation can be completed.

Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go; it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow.-Alice Mackenzie Swaim

happy b-day to me..

3 Comments:

At October 22, 2005 10:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was just looking around the net for web sites related to abusive relationship and came across your blog. I was going to add a blog to my site, for abusive relationship and of course other related material, but I'm not sure if it would work.
I'm a bit worried about getting un-wanted 'rude' posts rather than ones related to abusive relationship on my site...... perhaps I just try it out - then you can come and post on it :)

Take care
Stewart

 
At October 24, 2005 11:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherry and I have been swingers for a long time and are interested in swinger of. If you are interested in swinger of then you should check out swinger of

 
At November 09, 2005 6:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home