Thursday, June 17, 2004

the first half of the feminist vision was to bring women into the workforce. the second half of the revolution was to intergrate the men back into the family.
suzanne braun levine:

dating a man, is as excruciating as a root canal & as delicious as well.. a chocolate cake. now, there are things about being with obasuyi that are such a delight: the constantness of companionship that wraps my being. the fuzziness and deliriousness of the touch. the playfulness & sensuality of
coming together. the possibility of communion-ness.
the breaking of bread.

i'm realizing to my dismay(!), i know absolutely nothing about men. it's not that dating for me is new. i've been doing this for a very long time. yet, when i look at this man, im speechless and at loss. because inasmuch as i pride myself in knowing,i realize, chica, i know nothing.

& as we continue flowering into another month of knowingness, i hold myself real tight not to run as fast as i can, away from this teacher in the flesh. i am so tempted to do so: fleeing. & yet, i am tired and my feet are weary.

so, how long, can i keep running?
not long, they answer...not long.

7 Comments:

At October 07, 2005 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visited your yahoo online dating site.

greetz

yahoo online dating

 
At October 22, 2005 5:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was just looking around the net for web sites related to open relationship and came across your blog. I was going to add a blog to my site, for open relationship and of course other related material, but I'm not sure if it would work.
I'm a bit worried about getting un-wanted 'rude' posts rather than ones related to open relationship on my site...... perhaps I just try it out - then you can come and post on it :)

Take care
Stewart

 
At October 24, 2005 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We found a simple and easy way to get infomation on [swinger 3]. If you are into [swinger 3] like my wife and I then you will want to go to [swinger 3] to get the latest info.

 
At November 03, 2005 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan so youmight like akc.com

 
At November 06, 2005 5:29 PM , Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At November 11, 2005 11:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just go to Your inbox and Look for your Newsletter publication from the 3 Marketeers Club!

 
At November 16, 2005 5:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about build more site traffic web and wanted to let you know that I am impressed with the information here. I also have a website with an added resource that pertains to build more site traffic web so I know that your blog is fantastic. Continue with the great resource that you are providing to everyone on the Net!build more site traffic web

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home